How to consign
- Give us some information about your material: e.g. type of lots, price in your opinion, weight and the approximate number of lots.
- If the material is suitable for sale at auction, usually the case if it motivates a total reserve over SEK 2000 – you will get a message from us asking you to send your lots (unless of course you want to visit any of our offices.
- Send your lots in insured package or registered letter. Do not forget to tell us how you like to receive the payment from us.
- You will receive confirmation that we have received your lots, with a list of preliminary descriptions and reserves.
- If you think our preliminary descriptions are faulty, or if you want to change something, we will be able to correct it before the catalogue is printed.
- We finalize the descriptions.
- You will receive notification as to the lot numbers your material have in the auction.
- You will be able to view the results on our website including in logged-in mode.
- Our commission is normally 20%. Lower commission can be discussed for large holdings or very expensive lots.
- No other fees are added apart from postage for unsold return postage – if any.
- We'll send your settlement in about 6 weeks after the auction.
- Unsold lots may be sold in the post-auction sales at the reserve price.
- If lots remain unsold, we will automatically transfer these to the second next auction with a lower reserve.
- You will get information about the new reserve levels before the new catalogue is printed.
An alternative to selling at auctions is to sell the lots directly to us. You will probably get less paid than compared to what you could get in an auction, but you get paid sooner.